Sector Systems AnalystOthers
Experience From 2 to 5 Year
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
I am reaching out to share a new contract role with you. The role is going to be Systems Administrator/Operations Support Specialist with the Ministry of Health in Toronto, ON.
Please find below the job description for the position. Please send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org by : Thursday, January 14th 11:00 am, EST if that interests you and matches your profile.
Without mandatory documents, we cannot submit a candidate.
1. Updated Resume in word format (Mandatory)
2. Candidate Resume Summary (Mandatory)
3. Right to Represent Form (Mandatory)
4. Expected hourly rate (Mandatory)
5. Reference Form (this can be provided later)
Job Title: RQ00623 – Systems Administrator/Operations Support Sp
Work Location: Toronto
Estimated Start Date: 2021-02-18
Estimated End Date: 2022-02-17
# Business Days: 250
Extension: Probable after the initial mandate
Hours per day or Week: 7.25 hours per day
Remote Option: This position is currently listed as “remote” due to COVID-19 related WFH direction. Once ministry staff are required to return to the office, the resource under this request will be required to work onsite as well.
Rate: No rate range provided by client – as per market rates
Candidate has to provide his/her laptop during Interview/contract duration if needed.
2+ years of experience in:
- Microso Great Plains 2016
- Quadrant Workforce
- BSSI Health Financial Management module (HFM)
- AD account crea on
Operations Support Specialist, Level 2 – provides daily ongoing phone and email ticket support on multiple applications, responding to urgent, unscheduled support requests with a high level of time sensitivity, also providing support for end user account creation, updates/changes and deletions, as well as client communications.
- Provide daily ongoing ﬁrst point of contact support to clients by phone and through the Footprint ticketing system or other mechanism;
2. Prioritize regularly scheduled support activities along with urgent, often unscheduled support requests with a high level of responsiveness and time sensitivity.
3. Liaise between users and other team members including Database Administrators (DBA’s), System Administrators, Network Administrators, Privacy and Security Specialists, and Software Subject Matter Experts;
4. Triage Footprints tickets to Subject Matter experts for resolution;
5. Ensure all tickets are accurately categorized for reporting purposes;
6. Assist with distribution of client application communications interfacing with Business Subject Matter Experts;
7. Identify application defects and assist in trouble shooting root cause; and
8. Follow all established Service Management process and identify opportunities for improvement.
Extension/Amendment Attestation: Extension(s) only allowed using unused days/funds left on contract. No additional funds will be added beyond maximum contract value.
Experience and Skill Set Requirements
Technical Skills – 35%
- 2+ years of experience providing technical support at Tier 1 and 2 levels
- Technical certiﬁcations: A+, ITIL Foundation Certiﬁcation, or equivalent ITIL experience
- Technical knowledge of Windows and Linux servers and operating systems, and technology infrastructure
- Experience resolving technical issues related to Orion Technology Solutions (IAR)
Service Management Experience – 20%
- Knowledge of Service Management Processes with 2+ years experience in supporting remote clients.
Management and Communication Skills – 10%
- Proven track record for building strong working relationships
- Strong interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills, including tact and diplomacy to ensure client needs are managed effectively
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to apply strong listening skills to facilitate issue resolution
- A motivated, ﬂexible, creative team player with perseverance, excellent multi-tasking abilities and a proven track record for meeting strict deadlines
Public Sector Experience – 5%
- 2+ years of experience working in the healthcare industry, speciﬁcally in maintaining and supporting systems such as Clinical Assessment tools, that contain personal health information
- General knowledge and understanding of Clinical Assessment and IAR applications
- Knowledge of personal health information protection legislative requirements and how they apply to developing and maintaining healthcare systems containing personal health information