Experience Greater Than 10 Year
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Hope you are doing well!
We are working on the REQ120413-CL- Legal Assistant that is available with one of our client Service Alberta in Alberta.
If you have the required experience and are available for new opportunities, please send the following documents at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, October 30th Oct 2020, 10:00 AM EST.
1. Updated Resume in word format
2. Completed Evaluation Criteria
3. Hourly Rate Expectation and Availability
4. Right to Represent Form
5.Resources Reference documents filled
Estimated Workdays:- 51
Estimated Start Date:- 16-Nov-2020
Estimated End Date:-29-Jan-2021
Work Classification:- Non-IT Work
Type of Contract:- Time & Materials
Department:-Justice and Solicitor General
Division:- Legal Services Division
Branch Name:-Divisional Support Office
Section:-Divisional Support Office
Project Name:- FASCL Edmonton – Legal Support (commencing Nov. 16th)
Requisition Name:- CL-Legal Assistant – Intermediate (FASCL Edmonton – Legal Support (commencing Nov. 16th))
Location of Work:- 13th Floor, Oxford Tower, 10025 -102A Avenue, Edmonton, AB
Opportunity Title:- CL-Legal Assistant – Intermediate
Description of Services
Candidate will perform a variety of administrative duties in law offices and legal departments.
Responsibilities including but not limited to:
• Extensive work managing calendars, scheduling appointments and updating diaries.
• Documenting and processing budgetary/claim expenses.
• Typing, editing and proofreading judgments, including researching and verifying case and statute citations, to ensure accuracy of the finished product prior to filing.
• Researching and preparing correspondence and memoranda of a highly complex and confidential nature.
• Preparing material for court hearings.
• Handling of sensitive and confidential information.
• Establishing and maintaining filing systems.
• Handling incoming telephone inquiries and mail.
• Coordinating travel arrangements often of complex nature.
• Coordinating meetings and conferences, which includes organizing and assembling all documents required.
• Performing other related administrative tasks as requested.
Please note the below important items:
– The role will 100% on site, at the posted location: 13th Floor, Oxford Tower, 10025-102A Avenue, Edmonton, AB