Sector Technical Analyst
Experience From 5 to 7 year
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
I am reaching out to share a new contract role with you. The role is going to be CL- Technical Analyst-Intermediate with Service Alberta in Edmonton, AB.
Please find below the job description for the position. Please send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org by: Friday, January 15th 11:00 am, EST if that interests you and matches your profile..
1. Updated Resume in word format (Mandatory)
2. Skills Matrix Filled (Mandatory)
3. Right to Represent Form (Mandatory)
4. Expected hourly rate (Mandatory)
5. Reference Form (Mandatory)
Without mandatory documents, we cannot submit.
Job Title: REQ124341 – CL- Technical Analyst – Intermediate.
Work Location: 108 St. Building – 9942 108 St NW, Edmonton, AB
Estimated Start Date: 25-Jan-2021
Estimated End Date: 31-Dec-2021
# Business Days: 234
Extension: Probable after the initial mandate
Hours per day or Week: 7.25 hours per day
Responsible for taking business requirements and translating them into technical requirements and solutions.
• Create project documents and associated planning documents.
• Create stakeholder analyses.
• Lead consultations and facilitate stakeholder meetings.
• Create business requirements, functional specifications and technical requirements.
• Create new business and technical processes and complete business process reviews/re-engineering for existing processes.
• Facilitate business process improvement sessions.
• Assist in the development of new IT services.
• Schedule, organize and lead project status meetings and other meetings as required.
• Provide support by bridging communication between vendors, client ministries, and corporate technical and business teams.
• Escalate unresolved issues/risks, options and recommendations.
• Responsible for business architecture design, software system specifications design, and database modelling.
• Participate iterative development using model-based processes.
- Perform project management, business and technical analysis and systems design in delivering complex software solutions spanning n-tier development environments.
- Produce project artifices with XML; UML and/or other web-services technologies.
- Prepare, update and manage documents defining the business requirements, software requirements, functional design, and project plans and schedules reflecting achievable deliverables for the applications.
- Prepare regular project status reports indicating project deliverables, possible risk and issues, time-lines and anticipated effort.
- Ensure appropriate project communication occurs to all parties involved during all phases of the project.
• Identify required user training.
- Additional responsibilities as required by the Project Manager for a Business Analyst or Lead Technical Analyst role.
Please note the below important items:
– Due to COVID-19, the successful candidate can work remote as needed and at the discretion of the GoA, but would need to come on-site for onboarding and training as needed, and then would be expected to join meetings in person as well. This is an exception being made given COVID-19, however, resources should still be local and and available to come on site as much as needed by the business.