Sector Enterprise Architect
Experience From 2 to 5 YearLess Than 2 Year
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Hope you are doing well!
We are working on the REQ120503- CL-Enterprise Architect – Senior (BERNIE) that is available with one of our client Service Alberta in Alberta.
If you have the required experience and are available for new opportunities, please send the following documents at firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, November 2nd 2020, 10:00 AM EST.
1. Updated Resume in word format
2. Completed Evaluation Criteria Filled
3. Hourly Rate Expectation and Availability Clearly Mentioned
4. Right to Represent Form Filled
- Resources Reference documents filled
Estimated Workdays:- 97
Estimated Start Date:- 09-Nov-2020
Estimated End Date:-31-Mar-2021
Work Classification:- IT Work
Type of Contract:- Time & Materials
Department Service:- Alberta
Division:- Office of the Corporate Chief Information Officer
Branch Name:- Client Services Management
Section:- Data & Platform Services
Project Name:- BERNIE
Requisition Name:- CL-Enterprise Architect – Senior (BERNIE)
Location of Work:- Access Building, 3720 – 76 Avenue, Edmonton, AB
The position provides critical mentorship, training, guidance and solution leadership for the GoA Platform-as-a-Service offering, codenamed BERNIE, based on ServiceNow. The platform will enable the branch to serve GoA clients more effectively and efficiently. The platform is new and disruptive, requiring substantial training, coaching for CSM delivery and operations teams and advice and recommendations for solutions. Ultimately the position exists to help accelerate delivery of digital services to GoA ministries and entities, the public, industry and other stakeholders. This in turn saves money, helps department deliver on red tape reduction, and reduces time to market for new and enhanced services.
This role is responsible for understanding and describing GoA and translating it into an overall architecture vision, strategy and a set of architecture principles. This includes the active communication and promotion of the vision, strategy and principles. This role is also responsible for defining the enterprise architecture framework in order to avoid redundancy, have integrated, cost-effective solutions and provide a common foundation for all system, service and infrastructure developments.
• Guide and assist in enablement of business and technology programs and project plans, business cases, roadmaps and other supporting activities.
- Guide and support business activity monitoring and business intelligence (analysis and reporting) activities.
- Support linkages to Government of Alberta strategies and goals.
- Guide and support business, process, application and technology integration activities with other Government of Alberta departments and external stakeholder groups.
• Assist in defining governance and organization design to support new structures, processes, and approaches resulting from business and technology transformation.
• Support internal and external stakeholder engagement workshops and meetings.
• Support program management and change management leads in the successful delivery of business and technical initiatives.
- Provide tracking and reporting of time and status on all work as required.
In addition the skills outlined in the matrix, the below skills may be tested at the interview level but are not part of the matrix as they cannot be objectively evaluated on a resume or matrix response:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
Please note the below important items:
– The role will be remote to begin, though on-site work at specified sites may be required at times. All candidates are expected to understand this.