Sector Business Analyst
Experience From 7 to 9 year
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
I am reaching out to share a new contract role with you. The role is going to be Business Analyst with Department of Health in Fredericton, New Brunswick.
If you have the required experience and are available for new opportunities, please send the following documents at email@example.com by Friday, January 15th, 2021, 11:00 AM EST.
and for more jobs visit at https://www.smsoftconsulting.com
- Updated Resume in word format (Mandatory)
- Completed Evaluation Criteria/Skills Matrix Filled (Mandatory)
- Hourly Rate Expectation and Availability Clearly Described (Mandatory)
4. Right to Represent Form Filled (Mandatory)
- References Form Filled (Mandatory)
Without mandatory documents, we cannot submit.
Job Title: REQ-12050 – Business Analyst – Level – 3
Organization: Department of Health – SNB-Strategy,Planning & Solutions
Office Location: In Fredericton
Start Date: 25-Jan-2021
End Date: 23-Jul-2021
Estimate Work Days: 127
- Gathers and documents the business requirements (insight into stakeholders, applications and reports) by performing required coordination among the internal and external stakeholders.
• Develop and manage the project scope baseline to fulfill the business requirement.
• Complete the Work Packages as planned by the Project Manager.
• Comprehensive stakeholder analysis, including interdependencies.
• Develop the project budget and identify the resource requirement according to the project scope.
• Participates in the technical solution discussion to ensure the fulfilment of the business requirement.
• Perform the project coordination to ensure the technical implementation according to the plan.
• Identifies technical risks and issues associated with the technical implementation of the project.
• Produce and manage the project deliverables according to SNB’s Project Management Framework.
COVID-19 Restrictions for Workers entering New Brunswick: All suppliers and workers entering the province of New Brunswick for work purposes must comply with the requirements established by WorkSafe NB and Public Health, including isolation requirements where applicable. Go to: https://www.worksafenb.ca/media/61016/embracing-the-new-normal.pdf