Sector Web SpecialistProgrammer Developer
Experience Greater Than 10 Year
Qualifications Degree BachelorMaster’s Degree
Project Name: Alberta Manufacturers Improvements
Requisition Name: CL-Web Developer – Senior (Alberta Manufacturers Improvements)
Location of Work: 50 Corriveau Avenue, St. Albert, AB
Estimated Workdays: 146
Estimated Start Date: 15-Jun-2020
Estimated End Date: 15-Jan-2021
Estimated Hours Per Day: 7.25
# of Optional Extensions: 2
Maximum Duration of Extension: 6Months
This project is to support small liquor manufacturers. A web developer is needed to enhance the existing Liquor Sales Application (LSA). LSA is used for the manufacturers to send their sales to AGLC.
Description of Services
Design, code and test web-based and other applications. Perform needs analyses and assessments to determine systems methodology best suited to end-user goals.
• Assist in the design, development, construction, testing, delivery, implementation and maintenance of websites and web applications.
• Participate in analysis of requirements and assist in producing website and web application technical specifications.
• Follow all architectural and security standards, policies and guidelines of Government of Alberta when building websites and web applications.
• Ensure code written is thoroughly tested by following testing best practices including the use of unit testing, system testing and performance testing.
• Assist in troubleshooting websites and web applications issues in any environment.
• Assist in optimizing website and web application content including graphics, databases and animation.
• Assist in optimizing performance of websites and web applications.
• Create or update existing websites and web applications, support documentation for assigned websites and web applications to ensure that it matches the code and environment.
• Assist in managing, maintaining, development and system test environments required to maintain the application.
• Assist in the continuous improvement of all recommended websites and web application architecture, development standards and guidelines.
• Provide tracking, reporting of time and status on all work as required.