Sector Technical Analyst
Experience From 2 to 5 Year
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
We are working on the Technical Analyst – Senior (Workforce Development 1GX (ERP)) Role that is available with one of our clients in Edmonton, AB.
If you have the required experience and are available for new opportunities,
please send the following documents at firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday, September 16, 2020, Noon EST.
– Updated Resume in word format
– Completed Evaluation Criteria
– Hourly Rate Expectation and Availability
– Right to Represent Form
Project Name : Workforce Development 1GX (ERP)
Location of Work : 44 Capital Boulevard, 10044 – 108 Street, Edmonton AB
Estimated Workdays : 55
Estimated Start Date : 01-Oct-2020
Estimated End Date : 18-Dec-2020
Estimated Hours Per Day : 8.00
Estimated On Call/Standby or Overtime Hours per Month : 0
# of Optional Extensions : 1
Maximum Duration of Extension : 4Months
Project Overview :
Provide the services of a Business Analyst within Portfolio Delivery, for the ongoing Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) project.
The Business Analyst (BA) is responsible for engaging with people from all levels of the organization, understanding complex requirements for multiple businesses, and must possess strong knowledge of financial processes.
The BA must be self-directed, be able to work with little supervision, be able to transition from strategic to tactical activities nimbly and quickly, and be able to perform all aspects of the BA role as well as organizational change management. Additionally, the role requires knowledge of and fast and effective execution of change and release management, and is capable of coordinating team activities.
This role is initially assigned to the Learning Partnerships area, however, this role may be reassigned to work in other areas as required.
Description of Services
Responsible for taking business requirements and translating them into technical requirements and solutions.
- Create project documents and associated planning documents.
- Create stakeholder analyses.
- Lead consultations and facilitate stakeholder meetings.
- Create business requirements, functional specifications and technical requirements.
- Create new business and technical processes and complete business process reviews/re-engineering for existing processes.
- Facilitate business process improvement sessions.
- Assist in the development of new IT services.
- Schedule, organize and lead project status meetings and other meetings as required.
- Provide support by bridging communication between vendors, client ministries, and corporate technical and business teams.
- Escalate unresolved issues/risks, options and recommendations.
- Responsible for business architecture design, software system specifications design, and database modelling.
- Participate iterative development using model-based processes .
- Perform project management, business and technical analysis and systems design in delivering complex software solutions spanning n-tier development environments.
- Produce project artifices with XML; UML and/or other web-services technologies.
- Prepare, update and manage documents defining the business requirements, software requirements, functional design, and project plans and schedules reflecting achievable deliverables for the applications.
- Prepare regular project status reports indicating project deliverables, possible risk and issues, time-lines and anticipated effort.
- Ensure appropriate project communication occurs to all parties involved during all phases of the project.
- Identify required user training.
- Additional responsibilities as required by the Project Manager for a Business Analyst or Lead Technical Analyst role