Sector Systems Analyst
Experience Greater Than 10 Year
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
We are working on the Systems Analyst Role in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
kindly send the updated copy of your resume to email@example.com before 06 August 2020, 01:00 pm (EST) to get submitted.
– Updated Resume in word format
– Completed Evaluation Criteria (attached with the copies of the certificates, if asked by the client)
– Hourly Rate Expectation and Availability
– Right to Represent Form
Skill and Experience:
- Experience implementing clinical or healthcare information systems that support the delivery of patient care.
- Experience as a technical lead responsible for leading technical teams in planning, design development and implementation with a focus on integration between various Admission Discharge Transfer (ADT) systems and diagnostic imaging or lab information systems.
- Experience in a business or systems analysis role facilitating requirements elicitation activities, and overseeing the implementation of requirements in a technical solution.
- Experience implementing electronic clinical documentation systems in acute care settings.
- Experience implementing or upgrading the Allscripts SCM suite of clinical systems and its associated databases.
- Experience implementing Radiology Information Systems (RIS) and Picture Archiving and Communications Systems (PACS) in a healthcare environment on a provincial or regional scale.
- Valid Prosci (ADKAR) Organizational Change Management certification. A copy of the certification is requested with the Response.
- Valid PRINCE2 Foundation or PRINCE2 Practitioner certification. A copy of the certification is requested with the Response.
- ITIL Foundation or higher certification. A copy of the certification or registration number is requested with the response.