Sector Programmer Developer
Experience From 7 to 9 year
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
· Gathers and analyses data for the conduct of studies to establish the technical and economic feasibility of proposed computer systems, and for the development of functional and system design specifications.
· Designs methods and procedures for small computer systems, and sub-system of larger systems.
· Develops, tests and implements small computer systems, and sub-systems of larger systems.
· Produces forms, manuals, programs, data files, procedures, and training material.
· Controls and evaluates systems testing as a member of a systems test team.
· Write user, operations and training manuals.
· Trains user and operations personnel.
· Provides guidance and work leadership to programmers.