Experience From 2 to 5 Year
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
We are working on the Legal Assistant Role that is available with one of our clients in Calgary,AB.
If you have the required experience and are available for new opportunities,
please send the following documents at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, September 11, 2020, Noon EST.
– Updated Resume in word format
– Completed Evaluation Criteria
– Hourly Rate Expectation and Availability
– Right to Represent Form
Project Name : FASCL Calgary – Litigation Team Legal Assistant
Location of Work : 1660-Standard Life Bldg, 639-5 Ave SW Calgary, AB
Estimated Workdays : 69
Estimated Start Date : 21-Sep-2020
Estimated End Date : 31-Dec-2020
Estimated Hours Per Day : 7.25
Estimated On Call/Standby or Overtime Hours per Month : 0
# of Optional Extensions : 1
Maximum Duration of Extension : 3Months
We require one legal assistant to provide assistance in our FASCL Calgary (Litigation office). We expect the to need the assistance until December 31, 2020 or at the latest March 31, 2021.
Description of Services
Candidate will perform a variety of administrative duties in law offices and legal departments.
Responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Extensive work managing calendars, scheduling appointments and updating diaries.
- Documenting and processing budgetary/claim expenses.
- Typing, editing and proofreading judgments, including researching and verifying case and statute citations, to ensure accuracy of the finished product prior to filing.
- Researching and preparing correspondence and memoranda of a highly complex and confidential nature.
- Preparing material for court hearings.
- Handling of sensitive and confidential information.
- Establishing and maintaining filing systems.
- Handling incoming telephone inquiries and mail.
- Coordinating travel arrangements often of complex nature.
- Coordinating meetings and conferences, which includes organizing and assembling all documents required.
- Performing other related administrative tasks as requested.