Sector Project Manager/Leader
Experience From 2 to 5 Year
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
We are working on the Enterprise Resourcing Planning (ERP) – Project Manager Role in Fredericton, NB, Canada.
kindly send the updated copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org before 14 August 2020, 01:00 pm (EST) to get submitted.
· Updated copy of resume in word format
. Completed Evaluation Skills matrix in detail
. Expected hourly rate.
. Resource References
. Right to Represent Consent form
· Formulates statements of management, scientific and business problems, establishes procedures for the development and implementation of significant, new or modified computer systems to solve these problems, and obtain approval thereof.
· Defines and documents the objectives for the project, determines budgetary requirements, the composition, roles and responsibilities, and terms of reference for the project team.
· Manages the project during the development, implementation and operations start up by ensuring that resources from all service areas are made available
and that the system is developed and totality operates within previously agreed time, cost and performance parameters.
· Reports progress of the project on an ongoing basis, and at scheduled points in the life cycle to the sponsors of the project.
· Evaluates proposed computer systems to determine technical feasibility, functional adequacy, and estimated costs for implementation and operation.
· Meets in conference with program managers and other cognizant officials and states problems in a form capable of being solved.
· Prepares plans, charts, tables and diagrams to assist in analysing or displaying problems. Works with a variety of scientific, business or engineering tools requiring a sound knowledge of mathematics and management sciences.
· Must have a demonstrated capability of managing a team of specialists, analysts and programmers.
Differentiation between Project Manager (PM) Levels 1, 2 and 3
A level 3 Project Manager (PM) must demonstrate several years’ experience successfully managing extremely large, complex projects. Extremely large complex projects are those that:
· Cross multiple (i.e. more than 4 or 5) business units and / or organizations;
· Involve multiple (i.e. in excess of 15) direct project participants;
· Operate for an extended period (i.e. more than 1 year); and
· Involves managing business transformation as well as technical transformation.
A level 2 Project Manager (PM) must demonstrate 2 or more years of experience successfully managing large, complex projects. Large complex projects are those that:
· Cross multiple business units and / or organizations;
· Involve multiple (i.e. in excess of 8) direct project participants;
· Operate for an extended period (i.e. more than 9 months); and
· Involves dealing with business transformation issues as well as technical issues.
The successful candidate must deliver the following in order to successfully complete the engagement:
- Ensure the ERP Project Management framework is understood and followed;
- Contribute to the creation, execution and reporting of the overall ERP Project Plan and Schedule;
- Ensure the project deliverables within your assigned workstream are completed;
- Ensure the project remains on schedule within budget and aligned to the defined scope;
- Providing written project status reports to the ERP Program Director at the frequency defined;
- Report to the Functional Owner, as requested;
- Tracking, actioning and escalating project issues, and
- Identifying and tracking project risks, and actioning risk mitigation with the project team;
Project Team Leadership and/or Collaboration
- In this role, the resource will report directly to the Project Director and will work directly with and act to support the Functional Owners who are responsible for leading the activities within the workstream(s). The resource will also collaborate with other project workstream teams to support the project, provide feedback to project resources and ensure project deliverables are delivered on time and with quality;
- Attend Meetings
- Organize and actively participate in project team meetings, product demonstrations, project status meetings, etc. as required.
- Provide project reports and project related deliverables per the ERP Project Management framework.