Sector Sr. Data Modeler/Data Analyst
Experience From 2 to 5 Year
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
We are working on the Data Architect – Senior Role that is available with one of our clients in Edmonton, AB.
If you have the required experience and are available for new opportunities,
please send the following documents at email@example.com by Monday, September 21, 2020, Noon EST.
– Updated Resume in word format
– Completed Evaluation Criteria
– Hourly Rate Expectation and Availability
– Right to Represent Form
Project Name : Driver Examination Schedule
Location of Work : J.G. O’Donoghue Building, 7000 – 113 Street NW, Edmonton, AB
Estimated Workdays : 123
Estimated Start Date : 01-Oct-2020
Estimated End Date : 31-Mar-2021
Estimated Hours Per Day : 7.25
Estimated On Call/Standby or Overtime Hours per Month : 0
# of Optional Extensions : 1
Maximum Duration of Extension : 4Months
This position will report to the Associate Director of Data Analytics, Service Alberta primarily working for Alberta Transportation on Driver’s Program to support analytical services for Albertans’ road tests. The work includes data and ETL modeling, data and GIS analysis, descriptive and predictive analysis and ad-hoc requirements from business clients; other work involves sector on-going data & ETL enhancement, and data analytics needs including VPM (Vendor Performance Management) and Procurement Information Dashboard(s), activities such as: statistics analysis, forecast modeling, BI modeling, data visualization and information product support.
Description of Services
Data Architect provides architectural and technical expertise, leadership, project management and services related to data management to improve the quality, security, effectiveness and value of data and information.
Responsibilities include the following but are not limited to:
- Provide advice and consulting services regarding data management strategies, data architecture, and ministry data.
- Consult with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Assist in developing project plans, schedules, and estimates pertaining to architectural deployment and services delivery.
- Assist in developing task lists and resource assignments within the context of architectural planning.
- Document technical recommendations; provide technical advice and guidance to management, operations and project team members and within shared IT services.
- Ensure change management processes are followed.
- Make recommendations to project team members pertaining to issues, risks and client satisfaction.
- Provide tracking and reporting of time and status on all work as required.