Sector Technical Specialist
Experience From 2 to 5 Year
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
We are working on the Clinical Informatics Specialist Role in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
kindly send the updated copy of your resume to email@example.com before 30 July 2020, 01:00 pm (EST) to get submitted.
– Updated Resume in word format
– Completed Evaluation Criteria (attached with the copies of the certificates, if asked by the client)
– Hourly Rate Expectation and Availability
– Right to Represent Form
- Experience defining functional requirements, clinical workflows and quality criteria in a clinical setting.
- Experience facilitating reviews, updates, and approvals of Information Sharing Agreements, and other documents for clinical information system projects involving public health .
- Experience supporting clinical information systems projects involving public health including consultation and planning.
- Experience developing communication and training strategies and plans in support of a clinical change management initiative.
- Experience assessing clinical stakeholder readiness for business change and identifying potential risks and developing mitigation strategies to improve stakeholder adoption.
- Experience working as a project coordinator or project manager on a project implementing a Public Health Information System on a provincial scale
- Experience evaluating the effectiveness of change management strategies and tactics used to promote clinical adoption.
- Valid ProSci Organizational Change Management (OCM) certification. A copy of the certification is requested with the response.
- Degree, Diploma, or Certification in education, adult learning, or training. A copy of the Degree, Diploma, or Certification is requested with the response.