Experience From 2 to 5 Year
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
We are working on the CL-Legal Assistant – Intermediate Role in Edmonton, AB, Canada.
kindly send the updated copy of your resume to email@example.com before 06 August, 2020, 02:00 pm (EST) to get submitted.
Updated copy of resume in word format
Completed Evaluation Skills matrix in detail
Expected hourly rate.
Right to Represent Consent form
Estimated Workdays: 40
Estimated Start Date: 10-Aug-2020
Estimated End Date: 05-Oct-2020
Estimated Hours Per Day: 7.25
Estimated On Call/Standby or Overtime Hours per Month: 0
# of Optional Extensions: 1
Maximum Duration of Extension: 1 Months
This is not a project, but rather we require Legal Support – administrative assistance until we complete our hiring process.
We have recently some staffing changes and resignations resulting in 4 vacant positions within our Litigation Legal Team. We require one person to come and assist this team until we finish recruitment – approximately 2 months from now.
Description of Services
Candidate will perform a variety of administrative duties in law offices and legal departments.
Responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Extensive work managing calendars, scheduling appointments and updating diaries.
- Documenting and processing budgetary/claim expenses.
- Typing, editing and proofreading judgments, including researching and verifying case and statute citations, to ensure accuracy of the finished product prior to filing.
- Researching and preparing correspondence and memoranda of a highly complex and confidential nature.
- Preparing material for court hearings.
- Handling of sensitive and confidential information.
- Establishing and maintaining filing systems.
- Handling incoming telephone inquiries and mail.
- Coordinating travel arrangements often of complex nature.
- Coordinating meetings and conferences, which includes organizing and assembling all documents required.
- Performing other related administrative tasks as requested.