Experience From 2 to 5 Year
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
We are working on the CL-IMT Management Consultant, Strategist and Planner (Court Technology Services) Role that is available with one of our clients in Edmonton, AB.
If you have the required experience and are available for new opportunities,
please send the following documents at email@example.com by Thursday, September 17, 2020, Noon EST.
– Updated Resume in word format
– Completed Evaluation Criteria
– Hourly Rate Expectation and Availability
– Right to Represent Form
Project Name : Court Technology Services
Estimated Workdays : 248
Estimated Start Date : 01-Oct-2020
Estimated End Date : 30-Sep-2021
Estimated Hours Per Day : 7.25
Estimated On Call/Standby or Overtime Hours per Month : 0
# of Optional Extensions : 1
Maximum Duration of Extension : 12Months
Location of Work : 1A Sir Winston Churchill Square, Edmonton Law Courts Building, Edmonton, AB
Project Overview :
An opportunity to lead Information Technology operations and support the business needs of the courts and Resolution and Court Administration Services Division (RCAS). Court Technology Services is looking for a senior leader to manage the daily technical operations of a fast-paced unit for a 12-month assignment.
Description of Services
- Can span activities related to information management and technology strategic planning, project definition, program communication, providing leadership to project teams, facilitating strategic partnerships with external stakeholders, conducting business process reengineering activities and facilitating executive discussions on strategic matters.
- Works with Senior and Executive Management in the Ministry to:
- Identify and advance information management and technology strategies that advance and/or support our core business in strategic areas.
- Facilitate collaboration of public sector, private industry, and other partners to identify and advance opportunities to improve existing services and/or identify, develop and advance opportunities for new and innovative information management and technology related services.
- Facilitate and manage the challenges associated with innovation and change.