Sector Business Analyst
Experience Greater Than 10 Year
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
We are working on the Senior Business Systems Analyst Role in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
kindly send the updated copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org before 31 July 2020, 01:00 pm (EST) to get submitted.
– Updated Resume in word format
– Completed Evaluation Criteria (attached with the copies of the certificates, if asked by the client)
– Hourly Rate Expectation and Availability
– Right to Represent Form
- Experience with the implementation and enablement of supply chain 4.0 systems that leverage emerging digital supply chain business models, with experience in a healthcare or relevant environment, which can include distribution channels or 3rd party last mile delivery systems.
- Experience on providing recommendations and assistance to expedite and enable the selected technology into our existing system(s) .
- Experience in managing and leading physical logistics and warehousing in a tertiary hospital setting, or other relevant industry.
- Experience in implementing supply chain best practices including LEAN process redesign and setting up and tracking key performance metrics.
- Experience in providing recommendation(s) on the next generation of digitally enabled inventory management system, and at minimum should be reviewed for increased cost savings opportunities, operational efficiency, reporting, and automation capabilities.
- Experience in managing or leading digitally enabled point of views inventory management system.
- Leadership experience in managing and motivating staff in a healthcare setting.
- Experience in implementing supply chain management systems in a healthcare or relevant environment.
- Considered a thought leader and innovator. Evidence of sustained performance improvement.
- Degree, diploma, or certification in logistics, warehousing and supply chain management. A copy of the certification is requested with the response.
- LEAN process redesign certification. A copy of the certification is requested with the response.