Sector Application Testing and Quality Assurance
Experience From 7 to 9 year
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Project Name: Alberta Manufacturers Improvements (AMI)
Location of Work: 50 Corriveau Avenue, St. Albert, AB
This project is to support sma
ll liquor manufacturers. A Quality Analyst is needed to support the enhancement of existing Liquor Sales Application (LSA). LSA is used for the manufacturers to send their sales to AGLC.
Estimated Workdays: 127
Estimated Start Date: 15-Jun-2020
Estimated End Date: 15-Dec-2020
Estimated Hours Per Day: 7.25
# of Optional Extensions: 2
Maximum Duration of Extension: 6Months
Description of Services
Review, evaluate and provide test input during business requirements and design specifications gathering sessions.
- • Identify and communicate testing issues, implement process improvement and issue resolution.
• Identify the target test items to be evaluated by the test effort.
• Develop and execute test plans.
• Define the appropriate tests required and any associated test data.
• Gather and manage the test data.
• Evaluate the outcome of each test cycle.
• Identify the most appropriate implementation approach for a given test.
• Implement individual tests.
• Set up and execute the tests.
• Log outcomes and verify test execution.
• Analyze and recover from execution errors.
• Track test results, statistics, metrics and status.
• Attend necessary meetings to review testing inputs/outputs and provide status updates.
• Support project team members in the analysis of issues.
• Support project teams utilizing automated testing tools.