Sector Application Testing and Quality Assurance
Experience Greater Than 10 Year
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Kindly send the below documents to email@example.com before 06 July 2020 11:00 am EST to get submitted.
Department: Service Alberta
Project Name: FOIPNet Replacement Project
Location of Work: Haultain Building, 9811 – 109 Street, Edmonton, AB
Estimated Workdays: 91
Estimated Start Date: 21-Jul-2020
Estimated End Date: 30-Nov-2020
Estimated Hours Per Day: 7.25
Estimated On Call/Standby or Overtime Hours per Month: 49.22
# of Optional Extensions: 1
Maximum Duration of Extension: 4 Months
Project Overview: The Service Alberta Government Services IMT Sector requires an Information Technology (IT) professional resource to provide Senior Application Test Analyst services to deliver Application Test Analyst for the FOIPNet project – Service Alberta.
FOIPNet, the current corporate record tracking system used for FOIP access request case management by the Government of Alberta. The FOIP Review & Transformation Division is mandated through legislation to provide FOIP services on behalf of the GOA. FOIPNet is a legacy application, which does not meet the current and changing business needs of FOIP Review and Transformation. The FOIPNet Replacement project us required to ensure the mandated requirements for FOIP services can be met now and into the future. The project will replace the existing FOIPNet system with a COTS solution that was procured through a Negotiated Request For Proposal (NRFP) during 2018-2019.
The resource will support various IMT initiatives identified through intakes from the Business Relationship Management team and prioritized through IMT Governance mechanisms.
Description of Services
- Review, evaluate and provide test input during business requirements and design specifications gathering sessions.
• Identify and communicate testing issues, implement process improvement and issue resolution.
• Identify the target test items to be evaluated by the test effort.
• Develop and execute test plans.
• Define the appropriate tests required and any associated test data.
• Gather and manage the test data.
• Evaluate the outcome of each test cycle.
• Identify the most appropriate implementation approach for a given test.
• Implement individual tests.
• Set up and execute the tests.
• Log outcomes and verify test execution.
• Analyze and recover from execution errors.
• Track test results, statistics, metrics and status.
• Attend necessary meetings to review testing inputs/outputs and provide status updates.
• Support project team members in the analysis of issues.
• Support project teams utilizing automated testing tools.