Sector Application Testing and Quality Assurance
Experience Greater Than 10 Year
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Kindly send the below documents to firstname.lastname@example.org before 06 July 2020 11:00 am EST to get submitted.
· Updated copy of resume in word format
. Completed Evaluation Skills matrix in detail
. Expected hourly rate.
. Resource References
. Right to Represent Consent form
Department: Service Alberta
Project Name: Modernize GoA Service Delivery – Service Alberta: Application Test Analyst Senior
Location of Work: Haultain Building, 9811 – 109 Street, Edmonton, AB
Estimated Workdays: 173
Estimated Start Date: 21-Jul-2020
Estimated End Date: 31-Mar-2021
Estimated Hours Per Day: 7.25
Estimated On Call/Standby or Overtime Hours per Month: 56.53
# of Optional Extensions: 1
Maximum Duration of Extension: 4Months
Project Overview: The Service Alberta Government Services IMT Sector requires an Information Technology (IT) professional resource to provide Application Test Analyst services for the project to Modernize GoA Service Delivery – Service Alberta.
Initiatives to Modernize GoA Service Delivery include multiple Department of Service Alberta applications including the MOVES (Motor Vehicles) application. MOVES is a critical Government of Alberta (GoA) information technology system used to manage all driver motor vehicle licences, registrations, and enforcement for Albertans, including functionality for operator licensing, identification card issuance, vehicle registration, driver convictions and suspensions, fines collection, audit and reporting, inventory control, and financial management.
The Senior Application Test Analyst supports business needs by ensuring that project delivery is in alignment with business / technical requirements. Leading workshops and User Acceptance Testing during the development of business applications. Ensuring that the business value is delivered at the completion of the project.
The resource will support various IMT initiatives identified through intakes from the BRMs and prioritized through IMT Governance mechanisms including but not limited to the IMT Sector Roadmap initiatives.
Description of Services
• Review, evaluate and provide test input during business requirements and design specifications gathering sessions.
• Identify and communicate testing issues, implement process improvement and issue resolution.
• Identify the target test items to be evaluated by the test effort.
• Develop and execute test plans.
• Define the appropriate tests required and any associated test data.
• Gather and manage the test data.
• Evaluate the outcome of each test cycle.
• Identify the most appropriate implementation approach for a given test.
• Implement individual tests.
• Set up and execute the tests.
• Log outcomes and verify test execution.
• Analyze and recover from execution errors.
• Track test results, statistics, metrics and status.
• Attend necessary meetings to review testing inputs/outputs and provide status updates.
• Support project team members in the analysis of issues.
• Support project teams utilizing automated testing tools.