Sector Applications Architect
Experience Greater Than 10 Year
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Opportunity Title: CL-Application Architect – Senior (Application Architect)
Estimated Start Date: 01-Jul-2020
Estimated End Date: 30-Apr-2021
• Provide high quality expertise in architecting principles, approaches and best practices to effectively support the development of software applications and solutions in a .Net environment.
• Assist in buy vs build analysis and documentation for software solutions.
• Design frameworks, components and solutions that satisfy business requirements while maximizing the goal of reuse when applicable.
• Evaluate current services, recommend remedial actions where required.
• Assist in determining hardware/software requirements.
• Collaborate with multi-disciplined teams on proof of concept and limited production roll outs.
• Provide quality control on production implementations.
• Ensure the application architecture is aligned with the ministry and GOA enterprise architecture standards and guidelines.
• Assist in developing project plans, schedules, and estimates pertaining to architectural deployment and services delivery.
• Assist in developing task lists and resource assignments within the context of architectural planning and deployments.
• Provide technical leadership and expertise to project team members by producing written specifications as needed, presenting technical information in formal meetings, and facilitating technical discussions.
• Document technical recommendations; provide technical advice and guidance to management, operations, project team members and relevant others.
• Document architecture designs, architectural models, related test plans, quality assurance plans, and other documents as required.
• Ensure change management processes are followed.
• Make recommendations to project team members pertaining to issues, risks and client satisfaction.
• Research, evaluate and report on the latest technology trends relevant to business needs.
• Provide tracking and reporting of time and status on all work as required.